Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Winter Dressing

Winter Dressing


This is my favourite winter outfit at the moment. I have the dress, from City Chic. It is a beautiful dress that really flatters me. It hides all the lumps and bumps, cinches in at the waist, and is so feminine. The dress has a floral print with dark brown, reds and greys in it.

As the weather has been bitterly cold I wear it with black leggings, flat knee high boots and a long grey cardigan. I tie the belt that comes with the dress over the top so in cinches in my waist. I will also be able to wear this dres during summer, and I especially like the flared cap sleeves and the peek of lace at the shoulders.

I love wearing dresses with boots and leggings during winter. They are pretty, comfortable and flattering for the plus size figure.

What is your 'go to' outfit?

No comments: