Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More wedding stuff!

Ok so, time for some more wedding madness. Things are really revving up now it is only 5 days until the wedding. Woot Woot! We have meetings wit the reception, last minute details to attend to etc etc.

There have been a few dramas, namely the fact that we are still to pick up the Groomsmen's pants, which are still to be altered, my sister's Bridesmaid dress has also offered a series of dramas with the alterations. But i am holding out hope that it will all be sorted, AND SOON!





These are my OOS fans. I am really happy with how they turned out. I have the blossom motif on there, along with info about each member of the bridal party. I am always curious as to who are th people in a bridal party, and WHY they are chosen. So i decided it would be nice to explain why each person is so important to us.


I have to take more photos of other bits and pieces.

I thought i should also share the WONDERFUL handiwork of Myra Kim from her etsy shop Twigs and Honey. She is truley AMAZING. I sent her a piccie of my wedding dress and she made this stunning headpiece. The colours in it are PERFECT.




A close up of the hairpiece


She also made my bridesmaids lovely pieces. I can't wait to see how they will look in their
hair!





I am in love with etsy (for those who are unfamiliar, Etsy.com is a place where you can buy, or sell, all handmade or vintage items. Everything must be handmade or vintage), everything in this place is just beautful. I can't wait til i have a child i can buy all the beautiful children's clothing for, and i am always meaning to but some of the lovely unique pieces on there. The only problem is that it is all so lovely that i can't ever settle on anything to buy!

Let me know your favourite etsy supplier!

No comments: